Thursday, November 10, 2011

MAC Week 3-BP2: Comment 1 / Marc

Thursday, November 10, 2011

MAC Wk #3: Reaction to Reading

I have found that "The Art of Possibility" has been an interesting read and also a fast one.
This week I enjoyed hearing about the 'White Sheets" the author would give to the orchestra as a way for them to critique him and also communicate their needs. I found this part of the book to directly relate to the ADDIE model we have studied through the EMDT program. I have always put value into the evaluation and and have began to use this method in my class as well. During the year when the students are given progress reports or final quarterly grades, I allow them to also grade me and give me ideas on how I can improve what we covered.

Rosetta Cash said...

No comments:

Post a Comment